Thursday, September 20, 2007

Seraphina Collections

Seraphina Collections

Seraphina Collections

Etsy Shop: http://seraphinaco.etsy.com

I'm an engineer and I work in a very stressful environment that is driven by numbers & performance. Well, for me, I take everything very easily.. **hopeSo** With God's Grace & Promises that I cling on dearly, I learn to live my life to the fullest... Due to my stressful job, I pick up crafting as a way to release my stress... I find myself enjoying the craft work so much that I become addicted to it and I can make anything that is cute and lovely. Generally, I craft with yarn, fabric and beads. But I still love to crochet the most! It is something that I can do anywhere and anytime. ;)

My Etsy store contains collections of craft that I handmade. I love every single collection that I had in my store and I hope you will like it too. Feel free to browse my store.


alt=

No comments: