Monday, June 15, 2009

OneLine



Notes from the artist :

yes, I do, a lot.... great conversations of importance.... I think it's fantastic to have a best friend like me!

This is a giclee reproduction on very pretty textured fine art inkjet paper, of a pen and ink drawing on an old page from a dictionary, the clarity, thanks to my fantastic Epson printer and Epson pigment inks, is fantastic, you can read every word, and the colours are gorgeous and vivid!

The print comes in size 11.5" x 8" (21cm x 29.7cm)

It has a white border making it suitable for a wide range of different frames, and it is signed and titled by me, the artist.

Your print is backed by board, in a cellophane sleeve and I mail it in a padded envelope to make sure it gets to you safely.

if you have anything to ask...just get in touch, I love hearing from you!!

No comments: